Awards from my frenzz....


Actually, there have been some awards addressed to me aka my blog. But for some reasons, I just publish them here late. So to all my blogger friends who have given me awards, please forgive me. And as it's been long time ago (few months), there seems to be some awards missed b'cuz I dont remember who gave me and where it come from. Anybody who feels to have once given me award and come to read this post, please be kind to remind me by giving a proper link so that I can publish it on my blog. Anyway I would also like to thanks to all my kind friends for your awards. It's really nice to have good friends who care each other.

Well here are some awards from my friends :
>>> The Fabulous Award
Given by two bloggers, They are :
Rhin with her Resonance Scattering Blog
Blog Gerbang Kubah


>> Fabulous Award <<
>>> Best Blogger Friendship Award
From Blogger Animebizz

>>Best Blogger Friendship Award<<
>>> Kreativ Blogger Award
From a Philippines blogger ladyinpurple with her blog TheJourneyCalledLife


>> Kreativ Blogger Award <<
Once again thank you very much for your trust to address the awards to me. Hope this award can help us stay close-linked each other.
Cheerzzz.........!!!

You may also want to check out these posts :


12 comments on "Awards from my frenzz...."

Add your comment. Please don't spam!
Subscribe in a Reader
vie_three on Thursday, 28 May, 2009 said...

:-o walah-walah.... mumet aq ~x(

bahasamu ngono kok bahasa bule..... ~x( ora mudeng..... b-(

wez selamat ae wez ~x(

IHSAN on Friday, 29 May, 2009 said...

he he he

klo award dan PR Q masih banyak di brankas

untuk ancang2 klo lagi malas ngepos

biar blog terupdate terus

padahal utang yang mau dibayar aja

rhindhank on Friday, 29 May, 2009 said...

waaahhh... bener2 lagi borongan yap?? hihi

kha on Sunday, 31 May, 2009 said...

wah.. pake b.inggris segala.....canggih dah

sama tuh aku juga masih punya banyak PR dan award yang blm di publish, yang ngasih nya juga lupa kali kalo dia ngasih aku PR

isti on Monday, 01 June, 2009 said...

Waahhhhh...selamat deh! :))

pengelana on Tuesday, 02 June, 2009 said...

Salam kenal....

nur ichsan on Thursday, 04 June, 2009 said...

salam kenal za

hendra on Friday, 05 June, 2009 said...

aduh bahasa bule ne... kewalahan ngartiinnya...
selamat y sob dapt awardnya... semoga tambaha sukses dan semnagat terus
monggo mampir, ntar di smbut tahu goreng...

hendra on Monday, 08 June, 2009 said...

monggo mampir, ntar di smbut tahu goreng...

agus herbal on Tuesday, 03 September, 2013 said...

waaahhh... bener2 lagi borongan yap?? hihi

rida on Tuesday, 03 September, 2013 said...

nice post..,.,

yadi on Tuesday, 03 September, 2013 said...

salam kenal za,.,.,.,

:)) ;)) ;;) :D ;) :p :(( :) :( :X =(( :-o :-/ :-* :| 8-} :)] ~x( :-t b-( :-L x( =))

Post a Comment

Note >> Comment Blog ini adalah DoFollow
Check status do follow suatu blog. Caranya :
1. Install NoDoFollw firefox addons ke browser firefox anda.
2. Setelah ter-install klik kanan pada salah satu sembarang link di halaman yang ingin anda check status dofollow-nya. Klik tulisan nodofollow. Seluruh link di halaman yang anda check akan terhighlight.
3. Indikatornya, jika terhighlight warna biru maka link dofollow. Jika merah bukan dofollow.
PLEASE DON"T BE ANONYMOUS

previous Next home
 

azarre zarre | Copyright © 2009